The Tag Mapping page is a page where you can create your tags and use them to collect and store your audience members’ personal data.
How do I add a tag?
- Press the “Add New Tag” button.
- Name your tag. For example, if you want to store your subscriber’s full name, you may want to name your tag “fullname”, “full_name”, “full-name”, etc.
- Map your tag to our tag. Using the same example as above, you would select “FullName” for our tag.
- Once your are finished adding your tags, press the “Submit Mapping” button.
Once you have submitted the mapping, you are ready to use your tags to collect and store your audience members’ personal data!
For example, when you import your list of subscribers and their personal data into your messaging campaign in the Audience Manager page, you can map your personal data columns to your tags. Once the import process is completed, you can view the personal data of each phone number by clicking the “Personal Data” link.
Clicking the “View” link will display all the personal data of the subscriber.
Note that we do not recommend editing the tags that are already used in messaging campaigns since that will affect ongoing campaigns and data collection.
How do I collect personal data using tags?
- You may collect personal data by using data collection questions. In the settings of a data collection question, you can store the response with your tag. So when a message with the data collection question is sent to your audience members and they reply back, then the tag will be used to store their responses.
- You may collect personal data by using web forms. You can add a form item and replace the field name/ID of the item with your tag. So when your audience members filled in the field and submitted the web form, then the tag will be used to store the data.