Campaign Management Tools
Schedule Mass Text Messaging Campaigns
- Trigger immediate delivery of SMS or MMS
- Schedule SMS or MMS delivery at a specific date and time
- Schedule message delivery based on the recipient’s time zone
- Create your own keywords, instantly.
- Promote keywords with a short code to opt-in your customers
- Simplify text response options from customers with keywords
Automatic Text Message Response
- Trigger a picture message or text message automatic response
- Send an automatic response message to a keyword
- Set up a sequence of automatic responses to a customer’s opt-in
SMS Data Collection
- Send questions to customers in bulk through SMS or MMS
- Set up multiple choice or open-ended questions
- Receive replies from customers by text
- Follow up with a custom SMS or MMS based on the their response
- Build opt-in lists from keywords or web forms
- Conveniently manage the opt-in and opt-out list
- Export lists using filters, such as date, mobile carrier, and time zone
Import & Export
- Import opt-in lists and customer data
- Download your messaging history in CSV format.
- Export your opt-in and opt-out lists in CSV format.
- Upload image, audio, and video content to design MMS message templates
- Add personalized text with merge tags
- Add up to 5000 characters of text, links, vCards, Wallet Passes, iCals, and PDFs
- Edit saved MMS templates
- Preview the MMS on an iPhone, Android, or feature phone emulator
- Receive picture and video submissions from customers
- Set up an automatic text confirmation response
- Review and export submitted content
- Scalability: Because our platform is hosted in the cloud, we can deploy additional resources quickly as your needs change.
- Security: We regularly scan our systems and perform third-party audits multiple times per year.
- Aggregator Connectivity: We maintain connections and accounts to many aggregators and carries around the world.
Our customers use our SMS API for digital marketing automation and customer engagement, two factor authentication, customer feedback or support. They can also use it for data collection, employee training, compliance, shift changes or emergency notifications.
Our MMS API enables programmatic picture and video messaging. Customers can use our MMS API to trigger and personalize MMS messages from their own system. We have a standard MM7 API as well as an HTTP API. The HTTP API extends the MM7 API with additional features and capabilities.
Long Text Messages
Send and receive long text messages over 160 characters.
Send SMS messages to nearly every country worldwide.
Provision dedicated short codes for SMS and MMS messaging.
Use long codes to send and receive SMS for 2 way text chat.
Mobile Originated SMS
Receive SMS and MMS from customers or employees.
Receive SMS and MMS message delivery status updates in real-time.
You can use merge tags to add personalized text to a message.
All SMS or MMS message content we send and receive are encrypted on our servers and in-transit.
We host specialized SMS and MMS infrastructure for our customers in order to deliver messages at a high throughput.
We encode each MMS API request into multiple formats and deliver the format that is optimized for the recipient’s device.
Send SMS and MMS messages with emoticons (emoji) and special characters.
We prevent multiple customers who are sending messages at the same time from slowing each other down.
We support various languages in SMS and MMS text such as English, French, Spanish, and Arabic.
A2P MMS Gateway
We provide MMS gateway infrastructure to mobile network operators, SMS aggregators, and marketing platforms
Mobile network operators use our MMS gateway solution for wholesale A2P MMS. Our solution enables carriers to manage MMS service providers’ MM7 connections to their network, internal connectivity, and routing.
SMS Gateway Providers
We provide MMS gateway software to SMS gateway providers so they can offer an MM7 API to their existing customers. Our MMS software routes MMS messages between their customers and their mobile network operator binds.
Application Service Providers
We offer MMS gateway software to SMS application platforms to enable their customers to send and receive transactional or bulk MMS messages through a simple API.