June 25th, 2018
- Performance improvements on personalized image generation
- Performance improvements on SMS MO processing
- Updates on CSV Import status display to make it more user-friendly
- Implementation of JSON API on Mobile Wallet
- Simplified Mobile Wallet URL based issuance
- Mobile Wallet UI improvements
April 17th, 2018
- Improved CSV import file processing
- Now you can disable an SMS Fallback message completely
- Performance improvements for Campaigns page loading
- Fixed an issue preventing the deleting of values in the People database
- Apple Wallet Passes can be forced to be delivered as links in an MMS rather than embedded
- New dynamic vCard capabilities were added to the SendSavedMMS API
March 15th, 2018
- Improvements to priority queues for MMS and SMS messaging
- New monthly invoice format and invoice email
- MMS MO Subjects are now properly displayed
- Various updates to navigation in Account Settings
February 15th, 2018
- We centralized and improved the import process for all CSV imports.
- A new page is available in the settings called “CSV Imports” which will hold a history of files imported into the platform.
- The “CSV Imports” page will also have a link for reports on each import. Reports will no longer be emailed to the account owner.
- You can now define X and Y coordinates on the personalized image template builder with a click of your mouse.
- We now store failed CSV export requests in the “CSV Exports” page along with the reason for failure.
- We added a replicate button for campaigns in order to replicate the settings of a campaign.
- The audience manager page now displays both opt-in and opt-out date for quick compliance checking.
December 7th, 2017
- We standardized the CSV data export format across various features and moved all CSV exports to the “Exports” settings page.
- We added the ability to embed 3rd party hosted videos (youtube, etc) on “Landing Pages”.
- The “Personalized Image” data export is now works for large data sets.
- The MMS video transcoding is now processed faster and load balanced.
September 20th, 2017
- API Settings configuration is now available in the Create User API
- Search MMS Templates by Name or MMSID on the MMS Templates page
- New SMS Fallback URL formatting
July 25th, 2017
- Smart Redirect Links and Deep Links launched
- Disable SMS Fallback Link Option in MMS Composer
- Personalized Image API launched
May 25th, 2017
- We now support consolidated invoicing across sub-accounts.
March 8, 2017
- Now you can trigger an SMS or MMS message to be delivered before the opt-in consent request.
- You can now build data collection questions with YES and NO answers.
- You can now download transcoded MMS files from the MMS Templates page.
- Your auto response messages are now delivered faster.
February 8, 2017
- Multi-User Login is now enabled by default. Invite account owners, managers and users.
- Multi-Account Login is now enabled by default. Access multiple accounts with your one email address login.
- MMS/SMS CSV history export now have more accurate timestamps.
- IP Whitelisting on our API can now supports IP CIDR ranges.
- A new API is available to get MMS transcoded file information.
December 19, 2016
- The Passbook Tab is now called Mobile Wallet and your Pass Templates are now Card Templates.
- You can now “tag” subscribers with a “subscriberRef” automatically opt-in through keywords.
- You can now get “campaignRef” data in your SMS MT and MMS MT API PostBack notifications.
- You can now disable the SMS fallback link in SMS fallback messages.
- You will now see some additional file meta-data for each MMS in the MMS Templates such as file size, height and width.
September 7, 2016
- Your campaign subscriber data is now displayed in a unified view in the new ‘People’ tab. You can now use imported or collected subscriber data across different campaigns with ease.
- You can now map your internal subscriber data variables with our variables using the new “Personal Variables’ tool. This will simplify API integration as well as importing.
- The message scheduling user interface was updated to a simple form instead of a pop-up.
- Wallet now supports customer supplied data in specific fields for ‘self issued’ cards.
- Our new short code settings page enables dedicated short code owners to configure their default HELP and STOP message responses as well as other settings related to their short code. This functionality was previously only available to Skycore account managers.
May 3, 2016
- Transcoded MMS image content is now visible on the MMS Templates page.
- Wallet API now requires customPassID (which your internal ID for the card) for all requests involving generating or updating data.
- Wallet API now allow you to update all card images via the API.This includes logo and strip images.
- Wallet API now supports an optional CustomerRef parameter which references the person.
- Wallet API now supports a PIN Code parameter to authenticate a request to generate the card.
- TLS1.0 is now deprecated.
April 5, 2016
- The MMS subject is no longer required in the API or in the MMS Composer, however if Subject is not included you must supply SMS Fallback Text.
- Animated .gif files are now transcoded into multiple versions like all other MMS images.
March 22, 2016
- CTA and NOTIFY Elements were deprecated from the subscribe API. Now all message flow controls are pre-defined in the campaign.
- Added enhanced control over the opt-in message flow in the Campaigns for different sources (mobile, web, API).
- Added the ability to customize the CampaignID for the subscribe API. Now you can use your own ID for lists instead of one being assigned by Skycore.