Pass Campaign Manager
The Pass Campaign Manager page is an area for storing pass campaigns. Here you can create a campaign for a pass update by importing new pass data and scheduling pass data updates.
|Campaign Name||The name of the campaign and the campaign ID.|
|Created||The date the campaign was created.|
|Pass Template (To Update)||The pass template to update within the pass campaign. Click the preview link to display a preview of the pass template. The default data will serve as a placeholder for any dynamic data.|
|Scheduled Updates||This column displays the total number of pending, processing, and completed updates. You can click on each link to view more information on each update.|
|Schedule Update||Clicking the “Schedule” link will redirect you to the Pass Scheduled Updates page, where you can import new pass data and schedule updates.|
|Export Pass Data||Clicking the “Export CSV” link will export all pass data from the campaign to a CSV file for your convenience.|
|[X]||Delete a pass campaign from the platform by selecting the box(es) of the pass campaign(s) you want to remove and then selecting the delete button at the bottom of the page.|
Schedule a Pass Update
1. Select the “Schedule” link for the pass campaign which you want to update your pass template. You will be redirected to the Pass Scheduled Updates page.
2. Select the “Schedule Update” button.
3. Name your update and select which type of update you want to perform. If you choose to update to a new pass template, then select the desired pass template. Once you are finished, select the “Confirm & Save” button.
4. Your update will now appear in the Pass Scheduled Updates page. Here you can see the name of the update, the template to update, and the new template to update. In this example, the “Update data within this template” option is selected, so it will display “Same Template”. If the “Update to new pass template” option is selected instead, it will display the name of the new pass template. The next step is to import new pass data. Select the “IMPORT” link.
6. Once you have imported the new pass data, a new link “Export” will appear. You can click the “Export” link to export the new pass data to a CSV file for your convenience. Select the “Click to Schedule” link to schedule the date and time for your update.
7. Select the date, time, and timezone in which you want to perform the update. Note that if you selected a date and time that had already past, then the campaign will perform the update immediately after you approve the update (we will go over update approval in the next step). Then select the “Confirm and Save” button.
8. Notice that the scheduled date and time is now displayed. You can click the “Modify” link to update the date and time. Also notice that the status is changed from incomplete to pending. Once you select “Approved” in the Approval column, the update will automatically begin based on your scheduled date and time.
9. The update is now approved. You can click the “Back to Pass Campaigns” link to check the status of your update.
10. Here you can see that the update is pending. Once the scheduled date and time has arrived, the update will begin processing. The time it takes for an update to go from pending to processing and completed will vary.
11. And that is all for scheduling an update. Once the update is completed, you can select the “Updates Completed” link to check the status of the update.